Finance Analyst (International)
Location: Montral, Qubec, Canada
We are the 3R! By Reclaiming waste from the agri-food industry, and Renewing this through our processes, we are able to Return valuable ingredients back to the market to be used by many different industries in the creation of every day products.
Day after day, rain or shine our transport crews drive the distance of the earths circumference to meet the needs of our customers picking up by-products from the agri-food industry. In Sanimaxs highly specialized plants, we renew and transform the material into extraordinary quality products. Products renewed by Sanimax are returned on the market to our many customers who used them to manufacture numerous household products: Pet food, soaps, leather, lubricants, cutting oils, paint, rubber, tires, shampoos, cosmetics, perfumes, cleansing creams, medicines, inks, adhesives, solvents, antifreeze, fertilizers, and much more.
Be proud of your job: Work for an employer with Quebec roots in a strong economic sector!
Sanimax is looking for a Financial Analyst with international finance expertise who speaks French, English and Spanish or Portuguese!
Sanimax offers relocation plans for a Financial Analyst that would like to settle in Montreal.
The financial analyst plays a key role in the accounting, financial planning, financial reporting and budget functions of the company. This person will work closely with the Director of the Planning and Analysis Team and Senior Management. The financial analyst will be in charge for managing the analytical needs of the international organization in order to produce a precise and meaningful financial and business analysis so that the management team can make informed decisions as well as provide detailed analytical recommendations to assist improve overall results. Knowledge of business concepts and financial statements is essential.
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for:
- Participate in the development of annual financial objectives, in close collaboration with the Director, Planning and Financial Analysis and Senior Management.
- Analyze financial results (actual figures, budget and forecasts) to understand gaps, identify risks and opportunities, and summarize performance.
- Prepare monthly forecasts, including review and analysis of the results of expenditures and revenues.
- Prepare and maintain the investment budget process in collaboration with business partners to ensure that all capital expenditures are properly recorded.
- Improve performance by assessing the return on investment of capital expenditure projects
- Measure / track project results against original business cases.
- Develop financial models and analyzes to support strategic initiatives.
- Build different scenarios based on different assumptions for forecasting and budgeting.
- Maintain the integrity of complex historical data and integrate it with current and planned systems.
- Collaborate with IT departments to automate the capture of information from disparate systems and develop reports for integrated reporting of complex financial and operational data.
- Initiate, develop and proactively maintain effective working relationships with business partners throughout the organization.
- Identify, recommend and implement internal process improvement initiatives.
Skills and Experience required:
- University degree in Accounting, Management, Finance or a similar field
- Holder of an accounting title (CPA) or equivalent experience
- 3 to 5 years in the role of financial analyst of an international company
- 5 to 7 years in a role of financial analyst
- Musts have Financial and business planning / analysis experience and project management.
- Experience with risk management, good in problems solving and analytical skills
- Experience in the manufacturing field (Mandatory)
Dont miss the opportunity to be part of this great organization!
How to Apply:
Sanimax USA LLC