Plant Operator 2nd Shift
Location: South St.Paul, Minnesota, United States
We are the 3R! By Reclaiming waste from the agri-food industry, and Renewing this through our processes, we are able to Return valuable ingredients back to the market to be used by many different industries in the creation of every day products.
Day after day, rain or shine our transport crews drive the distance of the earths circumference to meet the needs of our customers picking up by-products from the agri-food industry. In Sanimaxs highly specialized plants, we renew and transform the material into extraordinary quality products. Products renewed by Sanimax are returned on the market to our many customers who used them to manufacture numerous household products: Pet food, soaps, leather, lubricants, cutting oils, paint, rubber, tires, shampoos, cosmetics, perfumes, cleansing creams, medicines, inks, adhesives, solvents, antifreeze, fertilizers, and much more.Job Description
SANIMAX IS SEEKING A PLANT OPERATOR TO JOIN OUR SOUTH SAINT PAUL TEAM!
Sanimax offers relocation plans for plant operators who want to settle in South Saint Paul
Why join Sanimax?
- 2nd Shift Opening: Monday-Friday 2pm-10:30pm
- Potential to earn up to 40k or more a year!
- Full-time position
- Full Benefits
- 3% Quarterly Bonus
- 401 K with 5% Match
- Green company with strong values and years of established growth and stability
- Fun team environment
As a Plant Operator you will be responsible for:
- Various plant production functions which will include loading tankers and rail cars with finished product, mill checks, transferring and unloading product, and collecting inventory
- Partnering with the supervisor or maintenance to trouble shoot and repair equipment failures.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Communicate with the shift Supervisor of all accidents, any cost saving ideas or recommendations involved in the plant operations
- Perform other duties as assigned by a member of the management team.
Skills and Experience:
- Preferably high school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year experience in plant environment an asset
- Can lift 30-50 pounds comfortably on a regular basis.
- Strong communication skills
- Can work independently when needed, while being a team player
Join us Today!
How to Apply:
Sanimax USA LLC