Grounds Maintenance Utility
Location: South St.Paul, Minnesota, United States
We are the 3R! By Reclaiming waste from the agri-food industry, and Renewing this through our processes, we are able to Return valuable ingredients back to the market to be used by many different industries in the creation of every day products.
Day after day, rain or shine our transport crews drive the distance of the earths circumference to meet the needs of our customers picking up by-products from the agri-food industry. In Sanimaxs highly specialized plants, we renew and transform the material into extraordinary quality products. Products renewed by Sanimax are returned on the market to our many customers who used them to manufacture numerous household products: Pet food, soaps, leather, lubricants, cutting oils, paint, rubber, tires, shampoos, cosmetics, perfumes, cleansing creams, medicines, inks, adhesives, solvents, antifreeze, fertilizers, and much more.
SANIMAX IS SEEKING A PART-TIME GROUNDS MAINTENANCE UTILITY TO JOIN OUR SOUTH ST PAUL TEAM!
Are you a self starter looking for an opportunity to work outside over summer? We have just the role for you!
Why join Sanimax?
- Green company with strong values and years of established growth and stability
- Fun team environment
What are the hours?
- Part-time position working 8am-2pm
- Seasonal: April-September
What are the responsibilities?
- Maintaining the building grounds including the lawn, parking lot, and building
- Upkeep the lawn, plant flowers, treat and pull weeds, and other duties as required
- Assist with light building maintenance (light bulbs, cleaning, trash pick up, etc.)
- Clear snow from all entrances as needed
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Communicate with the shift Supervisor of all accidents, any cost saving ideas or recommendations
- Perform other duties as assigned
What are we looking for in an employee?
- Great work ethic - reliable and on-time
- Positive attitude
- Self-starter and able to work independently
- Take pride in work with strong attention to detail
- Prioritize tasks and work efficiently
- Experience with commercial or residential grounds keeping or property management is strongly preferred
- Strong communication skills with ability to speak in basic English
- Working knowledge of and ability to use hand and power tools and equipment
- Ability to operator motorized equipment (such as lawn mower, etc.)
- Physical strength to handle various cleaning and grounds keeping duties including but not limited to: bending, kneeling, walking, climbing, standing, operate machinery, lifting 30-70 lbs
Join us Today!
How to Apply:
Sanimax USA LLC