Are you an experienced software controls Engineer with solid experience in writing engineering applications for PLCs in Structured Text? Does your ability to both design and debug set you apart from your colleagues? Look no further we may have the job for you!
Russ Hadick & Associates, named by Forbes as one of the top recruiting firms in the country, has partnered with a local clint to fill their Controls Software Engineer position. The candidate must have the following experience-
- Relevant bachelors degree
- 5+ years related work experience
- Must have experience with coordinated axis programming (X/Y)
- Experience with machine safety, risk assessment and redundancy
- Knowledge of design for reliability and manufacturing
Our client is highly innovative and has maintained a solid financial outlook throughout the pandemic by providing an essential service. If job security is important to you in these difficult times, apply today!