Russ Hadick & Associates has partnered with a Columbus, OH client to help them search and qualify candidates for their Scheduling Assistant position. Our client has a young, innovative office that promises company growth and excellent advancement opportunities. They are offering excellent vacation, bonus, and company benefits.
This new opportunity offers:
- Strong compensation package
- Excellent benefits
- Vacation package
- Personal days
- Paid Holidays
- Bonus opportunity
- Company vehicle, gas card, laptop, and cell phone are optional
Primary responsibilities of the job include:
- Work with project team to collect actual as-built data and input into Primavera P6 to update the project schedule and analyze for deviations from the baseline schedule.
- Provide monthly progress reports to operations department based on current project updates.
- Assist with development of proposal schedules. This will require collaboration with the marketing department, preconstruction, operations, and subcontractors.
- Assist in the development of construction schedules through collaboration with subcontractors and clients.
- Support the project team with delays and impacts through development of a time impact analysis.
- Assist with field visits for confirmation of schedule conformance.
Assistant project manager, project engineer, high rise, scheduling, coordinator, Primavera, P6
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- S. or RCC education standards - A degree in Construction Management or Engineering is preferred.
- Strong communication skills with critical thinking and a high level of attention to detail
- Prior experience with Primavera or equivalent scheduling software
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skill level
- Previous field experience as a Superintendent or Project Engineer is preferred
Brandon Hamilton, National Director of Construction at 937-439-7707 or email me at THIS EMAIL
How to Apply:
Fax or call us at:
Russ Hadick & Associates, Inc.
Professional Search & Recruiting
77 W. Elmwood Drive, Suite 100
Centerville, OH 45459
Please submit resume (Word Format):