Department: RHMC-Belle Fourche Primary Care
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 0
Shift: Day (United States of America)
The clinical assistant utilizes a progressive, cooperative effort to provide direct patient care as authorized by licensed personnel.
Job Description: Essential Functions:
- The Clinical Assistant works in coordination with physicians, advanced practice clinicians, and other nursing staff members to care for patients clinical needs and related follow-up care as well as any off-site scheduling or communication needs of the providers.
- Completes vital signs and EKG.
- Completes all assigned clerical activities.
- Ensures documentation on the patient record is accurate, clear and concise.
- Properly prepares the examination and treatment areas per the providers preference.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - High School Diploma/GED Equivalent in General StudiesCertifications - Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) - South Dakota Board of Nursing; Certified Patient Care Technician/Assistant (CPCT/A)Physical Requirements: Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Possible exposure to blood, bodily fluids, or tissues.
Regional Health offers a highly competitive and comprehensive benefits package that looks out for you and your family. We recognize there are many types of families, with many different needs. That's why our plans are flexible, allowing you to select the individual benefits which fit your personal needs.
Regional Health is an integrated health care system with the purpose of helping patients and communities live well. The organization, with headquarters in Rapid City, S.D., provides community-based health care in more than 20 communities in two states and 32 specialty areas of medicine. As the largest private employer in western South Dakota, Regional Health is comprised of five hospitals, 24 clinic locations and employs nearly 5,000 physicians and caregivers. Regional Health is committed to the future of medicine, with medical training partnerships, a medical residency program, and more than 130 active research studies.
How to Apply:
Come join us in our pursuit to become the best healthcare system in America!
Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.