Department: RCH Central Supply Sterile
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
Shift: Rotating (United States of America)
The Enterprise Resource Planning Business Analyst dedicated to the ERP Software implementation will have the primary responsibility of configuring and providing fundamental functional and technical support for designated applications. In addition, this individual will collaborate with end users to understand the workflow and its interdependencies and make corrective adjustments or enhancements to processes and procedures.
Job Description: Essential Functions:
- Provides analysis and documentation of workflows, data collections, end-user report details and other technical issues associated with the applications, with vendor and internal stakeholder consideration
- Incorporates functional expertise which supports and maximizes departmental and organizational performance
- Creates, modifies and tracks system build timely and effectively
- Engages, manages, and communicates to all stakeholders
- Solves problems by analyzing business issues/requirements, analyzing workflows and synthesizing key messages
- Implements system updates and changes, and communicates those changes to super users and end users
- Serves as a liaison between end users, subject matter experts and vendor implementation team
- Acts as the primary support contact for the assigned application
- Understands the choices involved in application configuration - Investigates end users` preference while making build decisions
- All other duties as assigned.
Experience - 1+ years of Business Analytic Experience
Education - Bachelors degree in Related Field
Certification - Workday (ERP) certification - Workday
Position in Central Sterile Supply Preferred:Work Experience - 1+ years of CensiTrac Software ExperienceCertification - EPIC Certification - HCiGroupPhysical Requirements:
Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
Regional Health offers a highly competitive and comprehensive benefits package that looks out for you and your family. We recognize there are many types of families, with many different needs. That's why our plans are flexible, allowing you to select the individual benefits which fit your personal needs.
Regional Health is an integrated health care system with the purpose of helping patients and communities live well. The organization, with headquarters in Rapid City, S.D., provides community-based health care in more than 20 communities in two states and 32 specialty areas of medicine. As the largest private employer in western South Dakota, Regional Health is comprised of five hospitals, 24 clinic locations and employs nearly 5,000 physicians and caregivers. Regional Health is committed to the future of medicine, with medical training partnerships, a medical residency program, and more than 130 active research studies.
How to Apply:
Come join us in our pursuit to become the best healthcare system in America!
Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.