Department: RCH Rapid City Childrens Center
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
Shift: Day (United States of America)
To provide basic child care duties and support the Child Care Assistants in implementing their lesson plans.
Job Description: Essential Functions:
- Establishes a nurturing and respectful relationship with all children and provides activities that enhance each child`s self-concept and socialization skills.
- Establishes a positive learning environment and provides a variety of activities that promote children`s physical skills, intellectual abilities, communication skills and creative expression.
- Utilizes knowledge gained through training and takes precautionary measures in order to provide for the safety of the children, parents, and other program participants.
- Contributes to the overall quality early childhood programming by promoting a positive developmentally appropriate practice and ensuring an overall safe, healthy and secure environment for children, staff and visitors.
- Integrates positive guidance techniques on a regular basis, such as communicating expectations, giving children realistic choices, and redirecting inappropriate behaviors.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - High School Diploma/GED Equivalent in General StudiesExperience - 1+ years of Early Childhood ExperiencePhysical Requirements:
Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
Regional Health offers a highly competitive and comprehensive benefits package that looks out for you and your family. We recognize there are many types of families, with many different needs. That's why our plans are flexible, allowing you to select the individual benefits which fit your personal needs.
Regional Health is an integrated health care system with the purpose of helping patients and communities live well. The organization, with headquarters in Rapid City, S.D., provides community-based health care in more than 20 communities in two states and 32 specialty areas of medicine. As the largest private employer in western South Dakota, Regional Health is comprised of five hospitals, 24 clinic locations and employs nearly 5,000 physicians and caregivers. Regional Health is committed to the future of medicine, with medical training partnerships, a medical residency program, and more than 130 active research studies.
How to Apply:
Come join us in our pursuit to become the best healthcare system in America!
Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.