Department: Home Plus RC Home Infusion Pharmacy
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
Shift: Day (United States of America)
The Home Infusion Resource Nurse will support excellence in care and customer service for Home Infusion and Home Health patients by educating patients and families, providing infusion therapy in the home, and partnering with the home health nurse to provide quality care.
Job Description: Essential Functions
- Serve as the Home+ expert in high acuity infusion therapies while adapting nursing practices to the specialized environment of homecare
- The Home Infusion Resource Nurse will complete phone triage, answer questions for current and future patients, complete home health admissions with quality nursing assessments, provide infusions in the home, educate new patients, and obtain necessary knowledge to remain up to date on infusion industry trends.
- Facilitates efficient, appropriate, coordinated care to ensure positive patient outcomes.
- Produces appropriate, accurate and timely clinical documentation for patient outcomes.
- Instructs patient/family/team in treatment plan and goals and communicates education in a thorough manner to support the patient/family experience.
- Work through barriers autonomously, flexibly, and with a positive attitude to uphold Home+ values
- Functions as a resource person, communicating with staff as needed, while utilizing policies and procedures
- All other duties as assigned.
RequiredWork Experience - 1+ years Patient Care Experience, 1+ years Infusion Therapy Experience, 1+ years Hospital Experience, 1+ years Home Healthcare ExperienceEducation - Associates in NursingCertification - Registered Nurse (RN) - South Dakota Board of Nursing
PreferredEducation - Bachelors in NursingMedium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Regional Health offers a highly competitive and comprehensive benefits package that looks out for you and your family. We recognize there are many types of families, with many different needs. That's why our plans are flexible, allowing you to select the individual benefits which fit your personal needs.
Regional Health is an integrated health care system with the purpose of helping patients and communities live well. The organization, with headquarters in Rapid City, S.D., provides community-based health care in more than 20 communities in two states and 32 specialty areas of medicine. As the largest private employer in western South Dakota, Regional Health is comprised of five hospitals, 24 clinic locations and employs nearly 5,000 physicians and caregivers. Regional Health is committed to the future of medicine, with medical training partnerships, a medical residency program, and more than 130 active research studies.
How to Apply:
Come join us in our pursuit to become the best healthcare system in America!
Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.