Department: 101106190 RCRH-Women/Children Svcs
Location: Rapid City, SD
Facility: Rapid City Regional Hospital
Requisition ID: 8869
Provide operative/clerical support to the Women and Children`s unit, as well as, the management team. Assists with communications and demonstrates and promotes a commitment to customer satisfaction and professionalism. Performs clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, handling information requests, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
Essential Job Functions
- Accurately records and transcribes meeting minutes as required. Maintains and distributes minutes within a reasonable timeframe and notifies appropriate individuals of pending action items.
- Assembles new employee files. Checks to make sure all required paperwork is in the file. Incorporates Department employee file with the Human Resource Personal file for all terminated employees. Scans the terminated Personnel files over 2 years old for storage in archives.
- Assists in maintaining supply listing for the department; orders supplies and equipment as needed and/or directed by staff in conjunction with departmental cost containment and performance improvement efforts; and prepares work order requests as needed.
- Assists in making adjustments to department timecards in the payroll system. Tracks absences, tardies, and education hours.
- Assists with the coordination of special projects or events as needed.
- Coordinates orientation and competency training for all department staff and assures that orientation checklists are completed.
- Organize meetings upon request, including coordinating room reservations, food requests, and notifying participants when appropriate.
- Performs duties as assigned through the staff scheduling program.
- Provides timely entry of charges for departmental services.
- Maintains Directors and Nurse Managers calendars and independently schedules appointments
High School Diploma/GED Equivalent Required
Physical Demands: Sedentary Work
Lifting no more than 10 pounds at a time, occasionally lifting or carrying small items such as files or small tools (for no more than a total of two hours in a workday). Involves sitting for large portion of the day, and may require some standing and walking in carrying out job duties.
Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Regional Health offers a highly competitive and comprehensive benefits package that looks out for you and your family. We recognize there are many types of families, with many different needs. That's why our plans are flexible, allowing you to select the individual benefits which fit your personal needs.
How to Apply: