Aspen Center Clinic/Nurse Supervisor
Department: 103109000 RCRH-ASPN Clinic Management
Location: Rapid City, SD
Facility: Aspen Center Clinic
Requisition ID: 8547
Assists with the planning, organization and day to day operations of the Home Care and Hospice Division. Services are providedwith the recognized standards of practice, South Dakota Nurse Act, and the patient`s Plan of Care that encompasses physical,educational, pain/symptom management needs of patient/family/caregiver. The plan of care is based on the initial andcomprehensive assessments of patient/caregiver. On-Call rotation is required. Focuses on the System of Care Goals, Divisional Goals, federal, state and local regulatory standards inclusive of the JCAHO standards to ensure safe and appropriate care to the patients.
- Consistently maintains ongoing awareness of agency policies and regulations, as demonstrated by knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, DSS, and federal and private insurance plan coverage. Consistently maintains ongoing awareness of services provided by all divisions of homecare/hospice and accurately verbalizes that knowledge as an educational effort to referral services during office referrals.
- Assists with the leadership of the department by effectively managing and supervising personnel, promoting a positive, professional attitude and high quality care.
- Consistently sets an example of excellence in clinical practice and professional behavior.
- Acts as a resource to clinical staff, patients, families and other customers regarding patient care. Mentors employees in the development and enhancement of clinical skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to accurately assess patients, apply clinical interventions, evaluate outcomes, and initiate the plan of care, utilizing case mix in managing visits.
- Establishes nursing care for patients based on nursing process as per standards of nursing practice. Effectively utilizes the OASIS documentation mandated through CMS.
- Consistently identifies patient and significant others teaching needs; conducts teaching and includes patient and significant other(s), as evidenced by documentation, observation and feedback.
- Handles unanticipated events and crisis situations in a professional manner. Is alert to potential problems and notifies appropriate individual as necessary. Maintains competency of the on call role and responsibility by consistently working required call schedules.
- Graduate with a bachelors in Nursing
- SD RN license required
- 2-3 clinic experience preferred
Physical Demands: Medium Work
Lifting no more than 50 pounds at a time, with frequent lifting or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
Work Hours: 8-5 Monday through Friday with occasional variations
Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Regional Health offers a highly competitive and comprehensive benefits package that looks out for you and your family. We recognize there are many types of families, with many different needs. That's why our plans are flexible, allowing you to select the individual benefits which fit your personal needs.
How to Apply: