Clinical Research Assistant
Department: 101158219 RCRH-RHD Research
Location: Rapid City, SD
Facility: Heart Doctors
Requisition ID: 8504
The Clinical Research Assistant is responsible for working in collaboration with the Clinical Research Team to conduct general clinical trial functions including but not limited to: implementation, coordination, enrollment, follow-up, regulatory, and data collection duties.
Essential Job Functions
- Assimilate and dispense study-related training materials and periodic communications to pertinent team members.
- Creates and maintains a database of all past and present research patients and all open and closed protocols.
- Creates and maintains study and subject specific case report forms. Develop data collection worksheets that ensure complete collection of data which can be accurately transmitted by data entry staff.
- Creates and maintains filing and record systems for the research department. This includes protocol folders, departmental records, personnel rosters for NCCTG and other affiliated groups and resource manuals for these groups.
- Composes routine correspondence and other documents such as letters, memorandums, policies, and reports.
- Develop documents and processes for successful trial implementation which are consistent with internal processes and procedures, regulatory requirements, and Good Clinical Practice.
- Facilitate site monitoring visits by assuring they have all the information and materials needed to effective perform their job, assisting them while on site, close-out visit with investigator, addressing action items in monitoring letter.
- Functions as liaison between clinical research investigators and various organizations/departments/agencies including but not limited to: Institutional Review Board,
- FDA, Grants Management, Clinical Research Departments, Patient Business Services, and sponsor/monitors.
- The Clinical Research Assistant is responsible for working in collaboration with the Clinical
- Research Coordinators and the extended research team to conduct general trial implementation, coordination, enrollment, follow-up, and data collection duties.
- Works with Clinical Research Department and colleagues to prioritize projects and activities in order to ensure optimal allocation of research coordinator resources.
High School Diploma/GED Equivalent
Two years experience in healthcare related field preferred
Physical Demands: Light Work
Lifting no more than 20 pounds at a time, with frequent lifting or carrying of objects weighing up to 10 pounds. May require a good deal of walking or standing, and/or may require sitting most of the time with some pushing/pulling of arm or leg controls.
Work Hours: Monday-Friday
Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Regional Health offers a highly competitive and comprehensive benefits package that looks out for you and your family. We recognize there are many types of families, with many different needs. That's why our plans are flexible, allowing you to select the individual benefits which fit your personal needs.
How to Apply: