**New Graduates ONLY** Registered Nurse
Department: 101106011 RCRH-Patient Care Svcs
Location: Rapid City, SD
Facility: Rapid City Regional Hospital
Requisition ID: 8416
At Regional Health, we are committed to helping our communities and patients live well. With nearly 5,000 caregivers, we are honored to be the largest healthcare system in western South Dakota. We understand our responsibility to provide an outstanding patient experience while delivering the best medical care possible.
Every day, our caregivers are empowered to make a difference to every patient, visitor, and family member that comes to one of our facilities. We proudly invite you to consider if Regional Health may be the team you are looking for to grow your career.
We currently have multiple Registered Nurse positions at Rapid City Regional Hospital (full-time, part-time, prn positions) in the following departments:
- Cardiac Intervention Unit
- Intensive Care Unit
- Clinical Coordination Staffing (Float Pool)
- Emergency Services
- Surgical Services
- Women and Childrens Health
- Progressive Care Unit
Upon receipt of application, a recruiter will contact you within 1 business day. We look forward to speaking with you regarding our nursing opportunities and great compensation and benefits!
Here are a few of the meaningful responsibilities you may have when you join our team as a registered nurse:
- Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating patient care in a collaborative method with the patient and patients family, significant others, and members of the health care team
- Demonstrating clinical competency and compassion in providing care, using technology, administering medications, performing procedures and managing emergencies.
- Documenting care according to established standards.
- Participating in data collection for current studies
- Assisting in Regional Healths strategic goals by incorporating the initiatives to support the strategic plans into the daily work, i.e. Continuous Performance Improvement
To ensure patient safety and clinical quality, this role requires the following education, licensure, and experience:
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing
- South Dakota Registered Nurse license
- ACLS/BLS certification
We greatly value the following education, licensure, and experience (although only preferred):
- Bachelors Degree in nursing
- 2-4 years of experience as an inpatient nurse
Physical Demands: May vary for different registered nurse positions but can typically expect constant walking, bending, and lifting up to 50 pounds.
Work Hours: Varied based on department
Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Regional Health offers a highly competitive and comprehensive benefits package that looks out for you and your family. We recognize there are many types of families, with many different needs. That's why our plans are flexible, allowing you to select the individual benefits which fit your personal needs.
How to Apply: