Business Intelligence Analyst (Home+)
Department: 401108310 HP-Home+ Innovation
Location: Rapid City, SD
Facility: Regional Health Center
Requisition ID: 7559
About Home+: Regional Health Home+ is an aggregation of existing ancillary services in pharmacy, home health and durable medical equipment with more than 120 employees and a strong balance sheet with the opportunity for (and emphasis on) profitable growth. Currently in the process of being formed, Regional Health Home+ is expected to launch with centralized capabilities in July 2016, full operations by late 2016, and complete integration over three years.
Essential Job Functions:
- Performs, as assigned, trending, regression analysis to identify and report key indicators ensuring appropriate consultation with experts that will pull data necessary to optimize results
- Assess need for organizational change via process modeling and mapping to develop and implement appropriate change management strategies while monitoring long-term results ensuring alignment to RVIS cell standard work
- Synthesize current business intelligence or trend data to identify opportunities for improvement and support the implementation of improvement strategies.
- Deploys statistical techniques to identify performance opportunities and aid in decision making
- Creates innovative clinical, financial and operational reports and designs methods to deploy reports. Ensures alignment with IT resources for report accuracy. Develops and maintains system database tables and definitions
- Provide Empirical Intelligence and Consultation to the Home+ team where necessary
- Motivate a project team to exceed expectations and deliver results with creative and Energizing Leadership and Project Management Skills
- Diagnose and solve problems creatively
- Efficiently create insight and action from the manipulation of big data
- Demonstrated ability to handle difficult situations with diplomacy and tact
- Works efficiently in fast paced and constantly evolving environment
- Excellent Written and Verbal Skills to Facilitate Communication of Results and Presentations to Large Audiences
Bachelors degree in in engineering, IT or related area required.
Experience demonstrating ability to apply logic, mathematics, project management, facilitation skills and structured problem solving techniques to drive operational efficiencies and quality outcomes
Lean/Six Sigma Experience Preferred.
Healthcare experience preferred.
Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Regional Health offers a highly competitive and comprehensive benefits package that looks out for you and your family. We recognize there are many types of families, with many different needs. That's why our plans are flexible, allowing you to select the individual benefits which fit your personal needs.
How to Apply: