Department: 773109040 RHP-RMC-Ear Nose Throat
Location: Rapid City, SD
Facility: Western Hills Professional Building
Requisition ID: 1932
- Work in coordination with ENT as well as referring providers to include Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Pediatrics, etc., performing audiometric evaluations as requested by ENT physician.
- Perform comprehensive hearing evaluations to include peer tone thresholds, speech reception thresholds, speech recognition, and bone conduction thresholds. Additional testing to include tympanometry and otoacoustic emission testing.
- Assess patients with subjective hearing loss, tinnitus, vertigo, and middle ear dysfunction.
- Counsel patients on hearing loss and the possible benefits of amplification.
- Fitting and verification of hearing aids.
- Perform auditory brainstem response (ABR) testing.
- Perform mapping for cochlear implants.
- Fitting of bone anchored hearing aids.
- Maintain equipment, ensure it is in proper working condition, and calibrated.
- Perform initial assessment of patients within established timelines, completing appropriate documentation as set forth by clinic policy and documented in the electronic medical record.
Audiology degree required. Must be licensed in South Dakota.
Physical Demands: Lifting no more than 20 pounds at a time, with frequent lifting or carrying of objects weighing up to 10 pounds. May require a good deal of walking or standing, and/or may require sitting most of the time with some pushing/pulling of arm or leg controls.
Work Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday.
Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Regional Health offers a highly competitive and comprehensive benefits package that looks out for you and your family. We recognize there are many types of families, with many different needs. That's why our plans are flexible, allowing you to select the individual benefits which fit your personal needs.
How to Apply: