Business Growth Program Manager
Department: 151108301 CS-Chief Innovation/Growth
Location: Rapid City, SD
Facility: Regional Health Center
Requisition ID: 6765
Business Growth Program Manager
The Business Growth Program Manager will support the strategic goals of Regional Health by discovering, analyzing and developing business growth opportunities within a business development discipline. Along with conceiving concepts, developing business plans and engaging in the early stage execution of new services or companies, this position will support activities that drive both near and long-term revenue, from core and ancillary growth, to transformative projects that may take a year or more to bring to life. Teamwork, entrepreneurship, market research and analysis, business modeling, market feedback, financial analysis, strong communications, and passion for turning unmet needs into viable business solutions are all essential components of this position.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develops strategic business opportunities to enhance profitability, productivity and efficiency throughout the companys current and future operations.
- Participates in the launch and handoff of new business ideas to operations, or manages the growth of independent ventures that align with the overall strategic initiatives of Regional Health.
- Helps standardize a business evaluation discipline across the institution.
- Works with internal and external leaders to determine the viability of large-scale or transformative business visions, in alignment with philanthropic interests.
- Creates and delivers team presentations to executive leadership on business development opportunities.
- Makes recommendations to Growth leadership that support Regional Healths short and long-term strategy.
- Responsible for research, data collection and success metrics including EBIDA for all managed projects.
- Evaluates strategic partnership opportunities and participates in negotiations. Monitors competition to develop competitive responses.
- Identifies areas where new services will meet the needs of patients and communities by following practices, trends and changes in healthcare or applicable services.
- Responsible for team engagement and support, mentorship where applicable, and continual enhancement of individual and team learning and skills.
High quality analytical and problem solving skills in order to plan optimize and execute projects.
Marketing and financial analysis skills, including the ability to execute or coordinate market research, develop business models, and build financial estimates and project reports.
Ability to lead projects when necessary, with communication and interpersonal skills that advance the teams relationship with management and caregivers, and Regional Healths brand with external partners and customers.
Proficient in Microsoft Office with advanced skills in Excel.
Ability to work well on a cross-functional team and support team members as projects near completion.
Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines.
Experience in healthcare settings preferred.
Comfortable with risk, can set aside failures, and can grasp lessons learned to educate others.
5+ years of healthcare industry or business development experience .
Bachelors degree in business, engineering, statistics, economics, math, information systems, health care, or related field required.
MBA desired but not required.
About Regional Health:
Regional Health is an integrated health care system with the purpose of helping patients and communities live well. The organization, with headquarters in Rapid City, S.D., provides community-based health care in more than 20 communities in two states and 32 specialty areas of medicine. As the largest private employer in western South Dakota, Regional Health is comprised of five hospitals, 24 clinic locations and employs nearly 5,000 physicians and caregivers. Regional Health is committed to the future of medicine, with medical training partnerships, a medical residency program, and more than 130 active research studies.
Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Regional Health offers a highly competitive and comprehensive benefits package that looks out for you and your family. We recognize there are many types of families, with many different needs. That's why our plans are flexible, allowing you to select the individual benefits which fit your personal needs.
How to Apply: