Clinical Liaison (Home+)
Department: 401108310 HP-Home+ Innovation
Location: Rapid City, SD
Facility: Regional Health Center
Requisition ID: 8114
Regional Health is currently seeking a Clinical Liaison for a new, wholly-owned non-profit company called Regional Health Home+.
About Home+: Regional Health Home+ is an aggregation of existing ancillary services in pharmacy, home health and durable medical equipment with more than 120 employees and a strong balance sheet with the opportunity for (and emphasis on) profitable growth. Currently in the process of being formed, Regional Health Home+ is expected to launch with centralized capabilities in July 2016, full operations by late 2016, and complete integration over three years.
Position Summary: Clinical Liaisons will be responsible for developing and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with referral sources and customers through effective communication and coordination. Clinical liaisons will be specifically trained on all service lines and be a resource to answer or facilitate the answer for questions regarding Home+ services. The clinical liaison will effectively assist with providing seamless care and connect customers with a full range of post-acute health care services.
Reports to: Clinical Care Innovation Director
Essential Job Functions:
- Acts as liaison and facilitator to referral sources and customers.
- Participates in assessing and planning post-acute care services to facilitate a seamless transition through the continuum of care.
- Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of Home+ business lines and gains required knowledge of the business lines to optimize services.
- Initiates interdisciplinary collaboration to promote optimal patient care and outcomes.
- Communicates effectively and provides accurate, adequate, and timely information to referral sources, caregivers and customers.
- Maintains accurate, complete and timely documentation.
- Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge and skill in current nursing practice.
- Directs work activities of intake/triage area. Establishes work priorities and directs activities of intake staff.
- Develops strong relationships with Home+ referral sources and customers.
- Utilizes critical thinking in implementing the coordination of Home+ services.
- Works cooperatively with all members of the healthcare team by expressing a customer service approach for both external and internal customers.
- Participates in identifying and implementing workflow which enhances quality outcomes, patient safety, innovation and growth of services.
- Adaptability. Ability to adapt and respond to change and learn quickly.
- Flexibility. Displays a positive attitude and flexibility in changing situations.
- Interruptions. Must be able to adapt to frequent interruptions while concentrating on critical tasks.
- Customer Service. Possesses skills in courteous, compassionate and respectful treatment of internal and external customers.
- Community Resources. Knowledge of use and availability of community resources.
- Combination. Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Problem-Solving. Ability to verbally communicate well and problem solve effectively.
- Decision Making. Ability to problem solve and make independent decisions based on sound judgement.
- Detail-Oriented. Must be detail oriented and possess a high degree of accuracy.
Bachelors Nursing Preferred
SD Nursing License Required
3 years Home Health/Hospice Preferred
Physical Demands: Light Work
Lifting no more than 20 pounds at a time, with frequent lifting or carrying of objects weighing up to 10 pounds. May require a good
deal of walking or standing, and/or may require sitting most of the time with some pushing/pulling of arm or leg controls.
Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Regional Health offers a highly competitive and comprehensive benefits package that looks out for you and your family. We recognize there are many types of families, with many different needs. That's why our plans are flexible, allowing you to select the individual benefits which fit your personal needs.
How to Apply: