You deliver the expectations you establish.
You learn and grow.
You’re not afraid to make mistakes.
You invest in the community.
You call people back.
Does this describe you? If so, you belong at Redi Systems! We at Redi Systems love both people and technology. These two passions woven together produce the fabric of our culture, driven to successfully provide genuine solutions to our clients with the highest levels of innovation, reliability, and satisfaction. We believe that technology exists to serve people through adding value and benefit to our lives, and we cannot bear to imagine technology letting people down.
The support team is the front line of this belief, providing top-notch, 24x7, managed support to ensure that technology works for our clients, whenever and however they need it.
Redi Systems is seeking a full time Support Manager. This position will have ownership of a fast-growing support team, with a singular focus on providing outstanding proactive customer service. The ideal candidate will be driven and unwilling to settle for second best. This candidate loves working with people and seeks out opportunities to solve problems even before they arise. They will possess business acumen, people skills, and knowledge of technological systems.
· Lead support team, monitor performance, conduct employee reviews
· Monitor and manage client satisfaction and employee utilization
· Coordinate trainings for employees and end users
· Ensure support tickets, projects, and issues are resolved properly
· Coordinate IT, server, and support projects
· Implement new softwares and technologies
· Identify potential problems and communicate internally to find resolves
· 3+ years of experience in related field (i.e. IT/Support Management)
· Experience in networking, IT, managed services, communications, A/V technology
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and customer service
· Strong organizational and analytical skills, customer centric mindset
· Must possess a valid driver’s license, clean driving record, and reliable transportation
· Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening
Hearing: Must be able to make and receive phone calls
Physical Demands: Must be able to stand, climb, kneel, lift, reach, bend, twist and walk, squat and sit, must be able to lift up to 20 lbs. Must be able to work quickly, safely, and confidently.