You deliver the expectations you establish.
You learn and grow.
You’re not afraid to make mistakes.
You invest in the community.
You call people back.
Does this describe you? If so, you belong at Redi Systems! At Redi Systems, we proudly offer a fun and challenging work environment that encourages employees to use and develop their skills and talents. Customer Service and satisfaction are our highest priority, so we’re always looking for new team members eager to contribute to our continuing success.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the follow through of the customer experience, monitoring the quality of service and support from beginning to end. They will possess business acumen and people skills with a basic understanding of technology. This position requires a desire to proactively identify customer needs and internal bottlenecks, suggesting resolves that will contribute to an improved customer experience. The account manager will be responsible for providing customers with education, pricing options, contracts, and service agreements.
· Understand service and support needs of customer
· Manage multiple accounts and engage with customers daily to ensure retention
· Implement strategies to retain customers requesting to terminate or downgrade
· Record changes to customer accounts and service packages
· Monitor the quality and experience of service and support delivered
· Identify potential problems and communicate internally and with customer
· Follow up on service and support delivered to ensure customer satisfaction
· Prepare for and conduct quarterly business reviews
· Provide customer education, pricing options, contracts, and service agreements
· Execute marketing strategy utilizing social media and campaigns
· 3+ years of experience in related field (i.e. Account Management, Operations, Customer Service)
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
· Strong organizational and analytical skills, customer centric mindset
· Must possess a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
· Basic accounting and computer software skill
· Basic knowledge of IT systems
· Contract or price negotiation
· Client request assessment
· Customer service
· Data and workflow analysis
· Report and proposal writing
· Sales presentations
$37,440.00 base pay with opportunity to make commissions up to $1500 monthly
Benefit Options: 401k, Health, Life, Vision, Dental, Paid Time Off, 6 Paid Holidays
Email resume to THIS EMAIL