You simplify lives.
You deliver the expectations you establish.
You learn and grow.
You’re not afraid to make mistakes.
You invest in the community.
Does this describe you? If so, you belong at Redi Systems! At Redi Systems, we proudly offer a fun and challenging work environment that encourages employees to use and develop their skills and talents. Customer service and satisfaction are our highest priority, so we’re always looking for new team members eager to contribute to our continuing success.
As a Level 1 Help Desk Technician, you will be troubleshooting a wide variety of products including, but not limited to: computers, access control, cctv, Office 365. At all times, you must deliver an excellent customer experience and resolve support tickets in a timely manner. Strong research and problem-solving skills are key for this position.
• Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical support via ticketing system and phone
• Perform remote and/or on-site troubleshooting to determine the best solution for customer issues
• Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate next level technician when necessary
• Minimum 1 year of experience as help desk technician OR
• Equivalent education/certifications
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must have an eagerness to learn and take responsibility
Hourly Compensation: $15.00-$18.00
Benefit Options: 401k, Health, Life, Vision, Dental, Paid Time Off, 6 Paid Holidays
How To Apply:
Apply in person or email resume to:
Redi Systems, Inc.
1601 Tuttle Creek Blvd.
Manhattan, KS 66502