You simplify lives.
You deliver the expectations you establish.
You learn and grow.
You’re not afraid to make mistakes.
You invest in the community.
Does this describe you? If so, you belong at Redi Systems! At Redi Systems, we proudly offer a fun and challenging work environment that encourages employees to use and develop their skills and talents. Customer Service and satisfaction are our highest priority, so we’re always looking for new team members eager to contribute to our continuing success.
The ideal candidate will be well organized and comfortable dealing with financial data. This individual will be responsible for overseeing the accounts payable and receivable function, and conducting other tasks related to finance. They should be excellent at recording data and have an ability to produce clear financial reports.
• Track expenses, budget, taxes, cash flow, receipts and other financials of company
• Provide regular financial reports (weekly, monthly and yearly)
• Monitor accounts payable and receivable
• Bachelor's or associates degree in accounting or related field OR
• 3+ years of experience in related field
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
• Strong organizational and analytical skills, detail oriented
Annual Compensation: $36,000 – 54,000
Benefit Options: 401k, Health, Life, Vision, Dental, Paid Time Off, 6 Paid Holidays
How To Apply:
Apply in person or email resume to:
Redi Systems, Inc.
1601 Tuttle Creek Blvd.
Manhattan, KS 66502