RB Royal - Fond du Lac, WI
NPI SOURCING LEAD
RB Royal is a premium manufacturer of fluid transfer systems. Think custom coils, tubing and hoses that move water, air, oil and fuel. We manufacture solutions for the following markets: marine, automotive, construction, motor sports, agriculture, food processing medical, power generation, etc.
Hours / Pay:
8:00am-4:30pm Monday thru Friday
Pay is based on experience. $300.00 BONUS GIVEN AFTER 120 DAYS COMPLETED
RB Royal sourcing lead is chartered with strategy development of sourcing needs in a fast-moving engineered solution environment. This role will be responsible for supply chain deliverables attributable to launch of new products and programs and ongoing supplier development and optimization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify gaps in supplier capability and technology, and proactively identify and on-board new suppliers as necessary.
- Lead and influence supplier selection and guide alignment to a sustainable long term supply chain and manufacturability.
- Serves as single point of contact to the Supply Chain team to confirm supplier and production readiness in terms of production capacity and approved critical parts manufacturing prior to key product milestones
- Manages the transition of new products from development to pilot production then to volume production.
- Lead supplier performance projects specific to commodity.
- Leadership in adhering to the product development process of test and verification as part of the product release process.
- Creates and delivers presentations to program executives and stakeholders. Provides feedback to engineering on DFx (cost, manufacturability), and manages resources to drive the assessment.
- Supports new supplier introduction and/or disengagement requirements to/from the strategic supply base.
- Drives resolution to systemic supply chain issues affecting quality, cost, delivery, assets.
- Develops and presents high level cost reduction opportunities for managed categories.
- Fundamental understanding of should-cost or cost allocation & recognizes opportunities to improve product design for cost/quality/delivery with early supplier involvement.
- Work collaboratively with supply chain and engineering stakeholders; develop supplier selection process for piece parts or outsourced assemblies and identify supply chain risks supporting sourcing decisions.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, or Operations Management. Five plus years of relevant experience (product development or supply chain) required. Strong communication and organization skills are required. Project management training desirable.
How To Apply:
Please submit resume to:
RB Royal Industries, Inc.
1350 South Hickory Street
Fond du Lac, WI 54936