Athletic Trainer - Notre Dame Academy- Part Time
This position will work 24 hours per week
Brief Description of Job Responsibilities:
The candidate will be responsible for high school and event coverage as a part of the outreach team per assigned high school contract.
Cover assigned ATC duties:
- Visit assigned high schools five times a week.
- Cover athletic events as specified by individual high school contracts.
- Participate in medical coverage for community events as requested.
- Continue to be a educational resource for athletes, coaches, parents, and school staff:
Student athletic trainer workshops
Attend public relations events
- Serve as a CPR instructor for the school and community
- Ability to empower leadership.
- Person must be self-directed.
- Must abide by department mission, values, vision statement and specified goals and objectives.
- Must be able to communicate effectively.
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate to give adequate directions and instructions to subordinates.
- ATC - Must be a graduate of an approved Athletic Training program and be certified by BOC as an `Athletic Trainer`.
- Bachelor`s degree is sufficient but Master`s degree is preferred.
- Wisconsin licensure or eligible for athletic training license.
- CSCS or PES certification a plus.
- Work experience is recommended.
Non-Essential Duties: Other duties as assigned within scope of practice
Athletic Trainer (NE)-ATN
Position Located In
How to Apply:
We have over 1200 reasons for you to consider a career with Prevea Health--they're our employees. We're an organization that values teamwork and provides continuous education, training and support so every member of the team contributes to our success. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package in an environment geared to professional and personal growth. No matter what your background or professional interests are, we think you'll like what we have to offer. Together we are the best place to get care and the best place to give care.
To Apply, please click on the button below and put 22-046 in the "What" box then select "Search For Jobs"
Prevea Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.