Service Line Marketing Strategist- Eau Claire
Service Line Marketing Strategist
Manager of Service Line Marketing
To take care of people with passion, pride, and respect.
OVERALL EXPECTATIONS STATEMENT
Providing exceptional care for our patients as well as recognizing the value of your co-workers is the expectation of all members of the Prevea Health organization. All members are expected to focus on the patient`s needs; relate to all in a friendly, accepting manner; communicate in a positive and professional way to patients and coworkers; use time effectively and efficiently; and demonstrate an overall high level of performance.
The Service Line Marketing Strategist reports to the Manager of Service Line Marketing. He or She will serve as the primary point of contact for Service Line Directors and other internal and external customers to facilitate the strategic implementation and creative development of service line marketing and communication needs.
The primary purpose of this position is to initiate measureable growth in market share and revenue production, while meeting community needs in alignment with the mission, vision, and values of Prevea Health, HSHS Sacred Heart Hospital and HSHS St. Joseph`s Hospital.
This person will work closely with all members of the marketing team, related physician groups, partner hospitals and vendors to strengthen and promote the image, position and message of assigned service lines, Prevea Health and HSHS throughout the Western Wisconsin region.
- Under the direction of Marketing Leadership, lead the strategic development and implementation of marketing plans for assigned service lines to include project implementation, collateral creation, budget management, ROI measurement and monthly reporting. Deliver measurable results that drive top and bottom line growth.
- Proactively support expansion, regional outreach and service line growth through strategic marketing efforts, while ensuring the most effective use of marketing resources.
- Research, identify and analyze opportunities most likely to offer a maximum return on investment.
- Coordinate service line specific special events and educational seminars, to include all marketing activities; presentation development; facility, staff, volunteer and vendor coordination; and ROI measurement.
- Coordinate sponsored involvement in community events (athletic events, fundraisers, etc.) including strategy development, the facilitation of service line and staff involvement, marketing, and ROI measurement, as appropriate for each assigned service line.
- Assist the marketing department through the completion of other duties, as assigned.
- Manage inventory of promotional items for each assigned service line
- Answer the shared marketing telephone line
- Sort and distribute departmental mail
- Accept packages/greet department guests
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor`s Degree in marketing, journalism or communications.
- A minimum of five to seven years experience in the development and implementation of strategic marketing plans.
- Strong writing skills and expert level knowledge in communications and special events.
- Demonstrated ability to work with diverse populations (including physicians, payers, consumers, businesses, educators, etc.) in a large, complex corporate structure.
- Experience implementing measuring and tracking systems to evaluate efficiencies and the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and special events.
- Must be able to work as a team or individually and have strong negotiating and analytical skills.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule. This position will involve evening and weekend work to supervise community events.
- Must be organized and detail orientated.
- The ability to read, understand and follow oral and written instruction is essential.
- Strong and collegial working relationship skills, possessing a high level of diplomacy and effectiveness under pressure situations, are also required.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS
Work is primarily performed in a sedentary office environment, which is well lit and ventilated.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Mostly sedentary activities. Work may require sitting for long periods of time; also stooping, bending and stretching. Occasionally lifting files, paper or video equipment weighing up to 30 pounds.
Performs highly complex and varied tasks requiring independent knowledge applied in a variety of situations. Work may be stressful at times due to tight deadlines. It is necessary to view and type on computer screens for long periods and to work in an environment which may be very stressful, demanding and fast-paced.
Service Line Marketing Strateg-MKTSTR
How to Apply:
We have over 1200 reasons for you to consider a career with Prevea Health--they're our employees. We're an organization that values teamwork and provides continuous education, training and support so every member of the team contributes to our success. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package in an environment geared to professional and personal growth. No matter what your background or professional interests are, we think you'll like what we have to offer. Together we are the best place to get care and the best place to give care.
To Apply, please click on the button below and put 20-628 in the "What" box then select "Search For Jobs"
Prevea Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.