Health & Wellness Specialist - Green Bay -PRN
This position will work as needed
HEALTH AND WELLNESS SPECIALIST
HEALTH COACH SUPERVISOR
Providing exceptional care for our patients as well as recognizing the value of your co-workers is the expectation of all members of the Prevea Health organization. All members are expected to focus on the patients needs; relate to all in a friendly, accepting manner; communicate in a positive and professional way to patients and co workers; use time effectively and efficiently; and demonstrate an overall high level of performance.
This position is responsible assisting our clients to inspire healthier habits within their workforce and set strategies each year. The position will work closely with our clients and their employees/spouse in promoting wellness and helping individuals realize their personal best. Responsibilities include performing Health Risk Assessments and providing feedback on biometric results and assisting the client in setting personal health goals. Responsible for teaching fitness/training classes as determined.
- Actively participate in the delivery of screenings and programs
- Perform Health Risk Assessment (HRA) one on one appointments with client including the following:
- Biometric Screening (Finger stick, blood pressure, body fat and body mass index)
- Health Coaching including explanation of HRA results and goal setting
- Participate in developing goals and objectives for clients to reduce or eliminate high-risk behaviors
- Encourage adoption of habits that are conducive to a higher quality of life
- Coordinate worksite wellness programs
- Research competitive trends and develop innovative educational/strategies and recommend updates to existing programs
- Develop educational policies and procedures. Identify and assess educational needs and requirements of clients
- Smoking Cessation Facilitator (American Lung Association)
- On-site Fitness Classes/Training
- Wellness Presentations
- Create/conduct Wellness Challenges
- Bachelors or Technical College Degree in Public Health, Nursing, Athletic Training, Wellness, Health Promotion, Nutrition or other related field
- Experience in one-on-one client relations and excellent customer service skills
- Training or knowledge of the Motivational Interviewing Technique for Health Coaching or related capabilities
- Knowledge of specific disease and lifestyle related topics such as smoking cessation, weight management, nutrition, stress reduction and chronic conditions
- Self-directed and able to work independently and within a team
- Strong organizational skills with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint, Excel and Word
Health & Wellness Specialist N-H&WCOA
How to Apply:
We have over 1200 reasons for you to consider a career with Prevea Health--they're our employees. We're an organization that values teamwork and provides continuous education, training and support so every member of the team contributes to our success. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package in an environment geared to professional and personal growth. No matter what your background or professional interests are, we think you'll like what we have to offer. Together we are the best place to get care and the best place to give care.
To Apply, please click on the button below and put 20-491 in the "What" box then select "Search For Jobs"
Prevea Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.