PROCESS is currently seeking one or more Process Design Engineers for executing process design and engineering projects across a variety of industrial market segments. Design assignments are expected to be in the Western U.S. / Rocky Mountain region and may require some occasional on-site plant data collection work.
Rocky Mountain Region
- B.S. in chemical engineering from an accredited university
- Advanced degrees (M.S. or M.B.A.) and professional registration are a plus but not required.
- A minimum of 5 to 15 years of combined plant operations, troubleshooting, project management, and process design experience.
- Must be familiar with typical chemical process engineering deliverables, i.e. process flow diagrams, piping and instrumentation diagrams, heat and mass balances, equipment specifications, etc.
- Ideal experience includes a variety of unit operations process simulation and design (distillation, heat exchangers, scrubbers, relief valve sizing, etc.).
- Experience in the design and operations support within large integrated chemical production complexes is highly desirable.
Based on qualifications and experience.
How to Apply:
Please Note: If there is an * in front of the job title, we are in the PROCESS of currently accepting applications for these positions, but are not actively hiring or conducting interviews as this time.
Click here to apply on-line
Process Engineering Associates, Inc.