PROCESS is currently seeking a senior level Process Design Engineer for executing process design and engineering projects across a variety of industrial market segments. Design assignments are expected to be primarily in the Northeast United States but may require some occasional on-site plant data collection work in other locations across the U.S. as a senior engineer.
Eat Tennessee Region
- B.S. in chemical engineering from an accredited university
- Advanced degrees (M.S. or M.B.A.) and professional registration are a plus but not required.
- A minimum of 10 to 15 years of process design and project management experience.
- Must be well versed in typical chemical process engineering deliverables, i.e. process flow diagrams, piping and instrumentation diagrams, heat and mass balances, equipment specifications, etc.
- Ideal experience includes management of internal or external clients to scope projects, resolve issues, and successfully drive completion.
- Some business development experience a plus but not required.
Based on qualifications and experience.
How to Apply:
Please Note: If there is an * in front of the job title, we are in the PROCESS of currently accepting applications for these positions, but are not actively hiring or conducting interviews as this time.
Click here to apply on-line
Process Engineering Associates, Inc.