Job #: 8190
Title: Audit - Senior Associate
Job Location: San Francisco, California - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
If you like what public accounting has to offer, but you feel like you are missing something, then consider one of the Best Kept Secrets in public accounting! Firm, located in San Francisco, is highly connected with their clients and employees. Speaking from someone who has worked in public accounting I can absolutely attest that this is great firm that offers Best of Both Worlds!! JOB DESCRIPTION
You have the exposure you would find in a global firm (working with SEC clients and a wide variety of industries). However, you are not jockeying amongst 30+ folks in your class level to be recognized/highlighted. Additionally, if you are in a boutique firm this will offer you impressive exposure.
We are looking for an Audit Senior/Supervisor. If you are intrigued let me know immediately to set up a call!
Firm provides distinguished service to companies and as an Audit Senior/Supervisor, you will lead audit and accounting projects that will leverage your deep technical skills, manage project teams, and apply critical thinking to propose effective solutions.
Typically, our work day will be at the client site to access client records and then complete some of the work in our office. Field work ranges from a few days to a few weeks of local travel. Auditors connect with clients as part of an audit team, so you will be expected to show a high level of polished professionalism and strong technical competence with all levels of client personnel at all times. Audit clients are quite diverse, they range from small to medium sized companies both privately held and publicly traded in a wide variety of exciting and challenging industries. QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors degree with a major in accounting or comparable subject. Masters in Accounting or Taxation highly preferred.
- 4+ years of experience in public accounting.
- Ability to efficiently manage full life cycle of multiple projects that vary in degree of complexity; yielding high quality results.
- Strong technical aptitude to identify auditing and accounting issues and propose recommended solutions.
- Develop a network of potential referral sources; identify opportunities to sell additional OUM services.
- Highly organized, able to prioritize tasks, responsive, polished communication skills (verbal and written), and capable of leading teams.
How to Apply: