Job #: 5891
Title: VDOT ESB Integration Architect - 512957
Job Location: Richmond, Virginia - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Title: - ESB Integration Architect
Employment Type: Contract - Start date ASAP
Duration: 10 Months.
Location: Richmond, VA JOB DESCRIPTION
A senior-level integration architect to support the clients move to IBM`s Integration Bus
This position is a hands-on architecture role for the clients effort to move toward enterprise service bus implementation. The primary duties include:
1. Lead development, implementation and maintenance of ESB
2. Create Service Specifications describing the input and output interfaces for the service, as well as its security, editing and interface protocol requirements
3. Lead development activities implementing solutions including developer setup, deployment, build and release, packaging and configuring the environment
4. Design and develop different types of services and exposing them for all business domains in the SOA environment.
5. Create SOA Design standards and best practices for object naming, design & deployments, data & content integration and production output using various channels
6. Design services to wrap Third party software, exposing functionality to store/retrieve/archive/manage information in a 7. Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) environment
8. Write and document enterprise level SOA standards, best practices and patterns.
9. Model services describing the service layers in the desired business domain
10. Help establish the build and release process around integration and SOA solutions
Please email your word copy of your resume.
Boston Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and uses e-verify to check employment eligibility. QUALIFICATIONS
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: