Job #: 47176
Title: Program Manager - Blow and Injection Molded Plastics - 1840
Job Location: Wichita, Kansas - United States
Remote Job: Unknown
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: Bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Program Manager - Blow and Injection Molded Plastics - 1840 - KS
Annual Management bonus eligibility @ 25% of annual salary
Relocation = excellent relo package JOB DESCRIPTION
- Program Manager, Plant Automation is a key team member reporting to the Director of Operations and is the single unbiased voice responsible for leading plant automation expansion investments.
- This position will provide world-class project execution, strategically managing a team of project and process owners while challenging daily standards to deliver project objectives without compromising design, product performance and quality.
- The vision for the expansion along with the general road map is already in place.
- The Program Manager will come up with automation plan to achieve the automation goals for the next 5 years.
- They will develop that vision, manage through the changes that are required to be implemented, and will be the face of automation at that plant where the make plastic coolers.
RQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
7+ years of experience in project management, including process development and execution for high volume production manufacturing with fast cycle times
5+ years of experience in high level manufacturing management or leadership roles
Experience with implementing various types of robotic, automation and system controls
Experience with injection molding, blow molding and assembly
Experience with Six Sigma and Lean Principles
BS in Engineering or Operations
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
Experience working with plastic cooler manufacturing
Experience with Six Sigma and Lean Principles such as DMAIC, SPC, Cpk, Control Plans, DOE, Value Stream Mapping, 5S, Visual Factory, TPM, Kaizen, JIT, Demand Flow, Single Piece Flow, SMED or other continuous improvement methods
Six Sigma or PMP certifications
MS or MBA in anything
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: