Job #: 47616
Title: Precision Ag Sales/Service - Northeastern Nebraska (DC-9395)
Job Location: Norfolk, Nebraska - United States
Remote Job: No
Salary: $40,000.00 - $60,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Solid Agronomic Farm-Based Organization. Competitive Base Salary For Area Plus Commission and Negotiable Benefits Including Vehicle. Family-Friendly Work Environment. Great Role For An Individual Who Enjoys Flying Drones! JOB DESCRIPTION
Keywords: Precision Ag Specialist, Drones, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, UAV, Unmanned Aerial Systems, UAS, Aerial Application Equipment Operator, Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Operator, Drone Operator, UAS Operator, UAV Operator, NE, Nebraska, Nebraska Jobs, Nebraska Ag Jobs, Ag, Agriculture
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A LONG-TERM ROLE & ENJOY WORKING IN AN AG ENVIRONMENT THAT IS FAMILY-ORIENTED, RELAXED, AND TEAM FOCUSED, THIS IS THE ROLE FOR YOU!
Our client is a well-established Full-Service Precision Ag Technology Consulting organization also selling/servicing local Ag producers with crop insurance, nitrogen management and irrigation management. Their primary focus is assisting their Ag producer clientele with risk management. Our client works with a wide range of Precision Ag technology products and systems including soils data, yield data and imagery. They sell equipment and services that capture and analyze data, however, they are not in the business of selling crop inputs. Our client is also directly linked with one of Nebraska`s major universities regarding nitrogen research projects and irrigation management.
This employer is seeking a Precision Ag Sales and Service specialist for a solid Ag employer located in rural Northeastern Nebraska. QUALIFICATIONS
THIS IS AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY FOR AN INDIVIDUAL WHO IS PASSIONATE ABOUT RURAL AGRICULTURE AND WHO HAS AN INTEREST IN OPERATING UAS-BASED DRONES AND HELPING FARMERS FIND ENVIRONMENTALLY-FRIENDLY SOLUTIONS FOR THEIR OPERATIONS.
Ideal candidate will have grown up on a farming or livestock operation, be technology-driven with a passion for UAS/drone services and operation. Responsibilities to include:
- Learning/Understanding/Selling Precision Ag drone technology services and Operating/Piloting drones independently following FAA 107 regulations
- Calling on current/new Ag producer clientele to market/sell service and products offered by client organization and to manage/maintain client relationships
- Collection/Management/Analysis/Safekeeping of data for clientele
- Training/Guiding/Supporting Ag producer clientele in their use of technology software
- Obtaining and maintaining crop insurance license to sell crop insurance to clientele (in future)
- Assisting with in-office clerical duties and managing social media presence for organization
- Other duties as assigned by owner of business including possible farm equipment operation, delivery and other farm-related duties
***EMPLOYER LOOKING TO HIRE RIGHT AFTER BEGINNING OF YEAR***
- 2-Year College Degree or higher
- Keen interest in Precision Ag Technology and Drone Services
- Passion for Agriculture, small rural communities and helping farmers with some familiarity of Ag chemical spraying
- Currently has a FAA Part 107 Drone Pilot license or is willing to learn how to operate drones and obtain license with help of employer
- Ability to quickly learn/understand/sell new technology products and systems
- Great communication skills with ability to visit comfortably with Ag producers
- Self-starter who has an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoys challenges and opportunities
- Relationship-driven with a salesperson`s personality, is family-oriented, and takes a team approach at work
- Willing to secure a future crop insurance license with help of employer
- Open to assisting with farm-related projects throughout the year
- Preference for a individual from the region who has knowledge/experience with Northeastern Nebraska cropping systems
*Candidates must meet the Qualifications shown above and be eligible to work within the U.S.
How to Apply: