Job #: 47709
Title: Telecom Project Manager
Job Location: Richmond, Virginia - United States
Remote Job: No
Salary: $80,000.00 - $110,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
- Fast growing company with a national presence
- Great benefits + 401K Match
- Local position only, no travel
The Project Manager will organize, manage, and plan complex projects for the organizations research, development, and product implementation efforts.
Oversees a team of construction managers, project coordinators, and foremen to ensure projects are completed on time and to specifications.
Delegates work and assignments to team members based on expertise, work experience, and time constraints.
- Leads a team to complete an assigned project(s) on time, to specifications, and with accuracy and efficiency.
- Outlines the tasks involved in the project and delegates accordingly.
- Conducts cost analysis, estimating expected costs for the project.
- Prepares and implements a budget based on estimates.
- Conducts risk assessments; reports identified risks to management; provides recommendations for mitigation of risk (including termination of the project if appropriate).
- Addresses questions, concerns, and/or complaints throughout the project.
- Acts as a liaison between company, customers, and vendors.
- Communicates and collaborates with sales and marketing teams to provide training and information required to promote and sell new projects, programs, and systems.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, local, industry, contractual, and company regulations, standards, specifications, and best practices.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Thorough understanding of or the ability to quickly learn about the project or product being developed.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Experience with Ericsson a plus.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in related field, which may include Computer Science, Business, or Engineering, desired or relevant job experience in lieu of degree.
- At least five years of related experience required.
- PMP, PgMP, CAPM, and/or comparable project management certifications highly desirable.
How to Apply: