Job #: 35947
Title: Java Spring Developer (Remote)
Job Location: Tampa, Florida - United States
Remote Job: Unknown
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This is a great opportunity to join an industry-leading healthcare company as it transforms its Technology and Business. You will be joining a seasoned team of Java Developers designing and creating applications that drive the business.
- Career growth opportunities
- Stable and growing $2.5B healthcare company serving customers across the USA (Company has grown organically and through acquisitions)
- Ongoing Business and Technology transformations
- Matching 401k, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Tuition Reimbursement, & more
- Work/Life Balance
We are in need of an experienced Java Spring Developer for our fast-growing Florida health care client. This is a full-time (REMOTE) position with a $2B healthcare company and leader in it`s industry.
Strong preference for candidates currently living in Florida, the Southeast, Southwest, or Midwest USA. We seek Developers with solid "hands-on" Core Java, Spring MVC, JSON Rest, Weblogic, SQL, Oracle, and large-scale, enterprise development skills.
U.S. Citizens or Green Card holders only, please. We are unable to accept 3rd party candidates, or transfer a visa or provide sponsorship.
The company is transforming its Technology and its Business. They have been in business since 1990 and have grown organically and through acquisitions. Today, they employ 14,000 people and operate in 48 states.
In this role, you will be working as an individual contributor in a growing team of five (5) in the development and implementation of leading business technology applications solutions. The primary focus will be supporting various business functions that include: Sales, Marketing, Finance, Customer Service, and Information Systems for large enterprise systems used throughout multiple locations in the US.
- Collaborate and coordinate with IT Management, technical, and business stakeholders to define, execute, and implement development initiatives for enterprise applications.
- Architecture of the applications, as well as overseeing the work being done by other software developers working on the project as needed.
- Understanding project scope, goals, and success criteria translating to team developers and system analysts.
- Establish and document appropriate project task lists and implementation schedules as needed.
- Act as an application programming resource, or lead.
- Team coordination and work assignments meeting project milestones when required in addition to estimating design and development timeframes against business requirements
- Independently analyze and develop effective technical business solutions. Strong ability to document and communicate the solution vision, approach, work breakdown, and plan.
- Prepare and present technical solutions for assigned work to cross-functional teams.
- Participate in and conduct design and code reviews, development, and execution of quality assurance plans to ensure the system`s ability to meet business requirements is fully and rigorously tested.
- Work closely with IT Database, Networking, Telecommunications, and System Infrastructure teams to provide level-3 development support for a 24x7, mission-critical environment.
- Develop and publish user and system documentation as required.
- BS Degree preferred along with at least 8 years professional experience in application and database development.
- 5+ years of professional experience designing and developing applications in enterprise Java framework and Oracle.
- 5+ years of advanced experience with Spring MVC, Core Java, J2EE, JMS, EJB, and the Weblogic technology stack
- Experienced developer with recent Spring MVC who has integrated their Java applications with Oracle and DB2 is highly preferred.
- 3+ years SQL programming using Oracle 11g and higher
- JSON REST experience
- 3+ years of experience in a Technical Leadership role with exposure to application architecture and design patterns.
- 2+ years of experience developing REST based web services; good knowledge of SOA best practices, methodologies, and standards.
- Experience with large-scale information systems projects and service delivery.
- In-depth understanding of core technology issues, including portals, web technologies, identity, and access management, knowledge workplace tools, application integration, and desktop/browser management
- Experience with change management process and use of source control systems
- Experience doing code estimates.
- Any experience in UNIT Testing highly preferred.
- Kerberos network authentication (cross geography and domain); Network API expertise, Active Directory, and LDAP expertise highly preferred
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: