Job #: 43670
Title: Process Engineer
Job Location: Nashville, Tennessee - United States
Remote Job: Unknown
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
A leading international producer of specialty ingredient solutions is seeking to hire a Process Engineer for their plant in the Nashville area. If you`re looking for an environment that inspires creativity, offers opportunity for growth and a culture that supports diversity and inclusion, this may be the place for you. This is a technical role where this person will be called upon to deal with more challenging projects and complex engineering solutions. Company offers a full range of benefits including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance along with 401K savings plans. Relocation assistance within the region is available. JOB DESCRIPTION
The Process Engineer will be part of the Company`s Central Engineering Group that will support multiple plant sites and develop and implement projects to evaluate new technologies and raw materials, lower costs, improve quality and yields. This includes evaluating existing and new processes to help identify and implement improvement opportunities. Will also initiate and support projects that make facilities safer; reduce costs in areas such as energy, maintenance, and raw material usage; and increase capacity. A process engineer also develops engineering studies to support business decisions. The process engineer will also support the project engineering group through the development of scopes of work, P&IDs, process designs, design calculations and other process information needed to execute capital projects.
Education and Experience:
- BS degree in Chemical Engineering
- 7+ years of engineering experience in a chemical, petrochemical, food ingredient or related manufacturing environment.
- Experience and involvement with capital and process improvement projects including, scope, FEED (P&ID`s, PFD`s, H&M balances), commissioning and startup.
- Basic project cost estimating and scheduling ability desirable
- Familiarity with field construction methods and safe work practices desirable
- Should be familiar with thermal dynamics and fluid flows
- Open to occasional travel and at times up to 50%
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: