Job #: 43837
Title: Datawarehouse Specialist
Job Location: West Palm Beach, Florida - United States
Remote Job: Unknown
Salary: $105,000.00 - $110,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 5% Bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Rapidly growing firm with tremendous career advancement opportunity! Terrific Benefits and the ability to report directly into the CIO JOB DESCRIPTION
Under the general supervision of the VP of IT, the Data Warehouse Specialist:
Develops Business Intelligence reports, Visualizations and Dashboards using Power BI
Performs technical and administration duties related to the development and maintenance of th Client`s Operational Data and Data Warehouses
Provides technical support and coordination of data warehouse design, testing and movement to production
Acts as liaison between functional area managers and senior leadership to ensure data continuity, accuracy and security
1. Manage and maintain Clients data sources including but not limited to:
a. Data repositories for applications utilizing Microsoft SQL Server (including eClinicalWorks) on one or more servers.
b. Data repositories for application utilizing MySQL (including internal applications).
c. Data repositories for third party applications as required.
2. Ensure security and continuity of data repositories.
3. Maintain integrity of production data sources by segregating reporting data and warehouse data from production environment.
4. Manage and Maintain ETL structure and data warehouses on all applicable platforms including Microsoft BI, or any other data warehouse platform on premise, cloud based or third- party hosted.
5. Act as liaison between technical staff, analysts, department heads, Directors and Executive staff to assist with data, ETL, Mining or any other data warehouse needs as required.
6. Implement and enforce standards and procedures to ensure data is managed consistently and properly integrated within the warehouse.
7. Manipulate and combine data from various sources (ETL) to enlarge and enhance the data warehouse.
8. Create and Maintain documentation on MD Now Operational Data structures and Data Warehouse Structures, ETL Code, and use instructions of all Data Warehouse assets, platforms, and visualizations.
9. Regularly formulate data visualizations for use by Operations, Financial or Executive staff as appropriate.
10. Proactively seek and integrate other data sources as may enhance MD Now management operations. QUALIFICATIONS
1. Regularly use professional oral and written communication with Vendors, Partners and Clients employees at all levels of the business for support and sharing of information.
2. Demonstrate ability to function effectively as a part of a team dynamic.
3. Accept and embrace constructive input in a positive and open-minded manner.
Advanced knowledge and understanding of visualization and dashboard platforms including but not limited to Power BI and Microsoft Excel.
Use of Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio.
Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL and SQL/MySQL query languages.
Use of Microsoft Windows and Office products especially Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
Advanced understanding of Supervised and Unsupervised Data Mining Techniques.
Advanced knowledge and understanding of Dimensional Modeling
Advanced knowledge and understanding of Extract / Transform / Load (ETL) operations
Bachelors degree in Business Intelligence, Business Analytics, Informatics, Healthcare Informatics, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related IT discipline
PowerBI experience is required.
A minimum of two (2) years of experience working with data warehousing or database management
A strong understanding of Database applications and Query Languages.
The ideal candidate will have documented experience with data warehousing, data analysis and visualization and dashboard platforms including but not limited to Power BI.
A strong understanding of Data Warehousing, Dimensional Modelling, Supervised and Unsupervised Data Mining Techniques, Extract / Transform / Load (ETL) operations and Visualization creation.
Demonstrated advanced understanding of Microsoft Windows and Office products especially Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: