Job #: 35737
Title: Business Development Director Substance Abuse Treatment
Job Location: Cleveland, Ohio - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: Potential bonus 25k
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
92 facuiliiotes and more beiong built. Great opportunities. JOB DESCRIPTION
Marketing and Business Development for a Substance Abuse Facility located in Indianapolis, IN. AND Cleveland, Ohio
a Substance Abuse Treatment Center with some of the areas most advanced clinicians. Our facility offers treatment programs that have been developed to have a profoundly positive impact on those trapped in the downward spiral of substance abuse.
Currently seeking a Director of Marketing and Business Development with previous experience in relevant healthcare fields to lead marketing efforts for our new Substance Use Disorder facility.
The Marketing Director is responsible for connecting with local community based and professional organizations.
Job duties & responsibilities
- Develops the hospitals comprehensive business development plan, in conjunction with the Executive Director and senior hospital personnel.
- Hires, trains, and assesses the ongoing effectiveness of business development personnel; develops accountability processes to measure their business development activity.
- Develops referral source target categories and strategies for prioritizing efforts to reach referral sources; utilize 360 and other methods to obtain feedback on referral source relationships.
- Identifies appropriate metrics; creates reports which analyze and communicate effectiveness of efforts.
- Takes an active role in identifying the geographic scope of the market and need for specific programming in the hospital area; monitors market competition.
- Develops annual budget and process for measuring effectiveness of marketing expenditures.
- Develops and implements community workshops and seminars, as appropriate.
- Collaborates closely with Care Coordination Department on data collection, referral source tracking and follow up, call quality and assessment outcomes.
- Ensures marketing materials and collaterals are effective in delivering message and meet quality standards.
Qualifications & Experience requirements
- Must have a Bachelors in Business with a concentration in Marketing or a Bachelors in Business with 2 (two) years experience in healthcare-related sales and market development.
- Experience with development of marketing materials specific to healthcare services is desired.
- Must have at least 3 (three) years of experience with drug and alcohol marketing, 12 step programs, business development and healthcare outreach.
- Experience with mental health, substance abuse and hospital marketing is preferred.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: