Job #: 35734
Title: Chief Executive Officer
Job Location: Cleveland, Ohio - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: Bonus could be 100% of base
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Rapidly growing corporation with 92 facilites and more being built. Cocid is having a direct impact on Behavorial Health Marketplace. JOB DESCRIPTION
Chief Executive Officer Behavioral Health Hospital
Our client is a is a forward thinking development and operating company of behavioral health hospitals, substance abuse rehabilitation centers, and behavioral health providers serving the adult and geriatric population.
With some of the area`s most advanced physicians and clinical teams, they offer treatment programs that have been developed to have a profoundly positive impact on the broad range of unique behavioral needs of our local population.
The behavioral health hospitals serve the adult & senior population in a contemporary, healing environment. Specializing in providing care to individuals struggling with emotional challenges, life changes and behavioral health issues such as anxiety, depression and anger triggered by loss or illness.
They are seeking to fill a key position for Chief Executive Officer (CEO) for our newest behavioral health hospital. The Chief Executive Officer for our newest Behavioral Health Hospital is responsible for providing strategic leadership for all clinical, operational, and financial affairs of the hospital.
- Develops and executes strategic initiatives to achieve goals related to the successful operation of the overall strategic plan of the New Hospital.
- Provides for communication and interface with all divisions to insure integration and compliance with all relevant federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations.
- Implements controls for the effective and efficient utilization of physical and financial resources and monitors a system of accountability for the budget of the Hospital
- Develops and maintains sound business relationships with key people in the community so as to promote the Hospital Center as a quality, professional mental health care services organization.
- Project Management
- Responsible for supervision of program directors and marketing directors.
- Negotiate contracts with medical directors, third-party payors, community mental health centers and other agencies on behalf of various projects.
- Provide overview and supervision of JCAHO survey preparedness, Medicare surveys, state licensure surveys, as necessary.
- Develop new program specialties within projects.
Client is eager to attract an outstanding leader and will offer a significant/attractive compensation package to entice an exceptional candidate. Relocation assistance provided.
- Master`s Degree in Hospital Administration, Business Administration, or in a field of mental health or a related area.
- 3+ years experience as a healthcare manager with 2 years experience in a free-standing psychiatric hospital.
- Ability to communicate effectively with hospital administrators, physicians, and other professionals.
- Experience with hospital finance and budgeting.
- Ability to conceptualize and develop programs, budgets, and related functions.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: