Job #: 35369
Title: District Sales Manager (KH-8899)
Job Location: Cincinnati, Ohio - United States
Salary: $80,000.00 - $85,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Commission: $15,000 + Company Vehicle
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
District Sales Manager position - East Region
$80,000 - $85,000 JOB DESCRIPTION
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is representing an Agricultural Company who is searching for a District Sales Manager. The District Sales Manager is responsible for aggressively growing and supporting the sales, marketing and profit objectives of the Company, within their designated territory.
To accomplish this, a district manager must:
- Develop a comprehensive annual territory sales plan in alignment with the objectives of the Company, maximizing the Companys product and service offering within their territory;
- Meet or exceed sales targets.
- Develop individual dealer plans on how to grow the business.
- Upgrade poor performing dealers to meet the sales and business objectives;
- Participate and support Company training activities;
- Develop a professional relationship with key local industry influentials;
- Conduct all business and personal affairs in a professional and ethical way.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience of 5-7 years required.
- Experience in sales preferably with a dealer network.
- Background in agriculture or chemicals is helpful.
- 50% travel required
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: