Job #: 35362
Title: Network Specialist
Job Location: Warren, New Jersey - United States
Salary: $65,000.00 - $85,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Stable company with comprehensive benefits and opportunity to grow. JOB DESCRIPTION
Stable, privately-held logistics company in central NJ is seeking a Network Specialist.
This position involves technical support of anything related with networking. This includes LAN network devices, firewall, and working directly with WAN and internet service providers.
Help on the network design related to new projects or modifications to the existing environment.
Responsibilities will also include support on the Windows network and Azure side (DNS, WINS, routing, firewall, Load Balancing, AD, Azure technologies, Azure Monitoring).
Available schedules: Monday - Friday ~ 9:00AM-6:00PM or Tuesday - Saturday 9:00AM-6:00PM QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience creating and maintaining network documentation (Visio knowledge is a strong plus).
- Routing concepts (BGP, OSPF, HSRP).
- Concepts of LAN and WAN design.
- Network troubleshooting experience.
- TCP/IP addressing and subnetting.
- CCNA strongly preferred.
- Private and public DNS experience.
- Experience on Windows based environments strongly preferred.
- Citrix and NetScaler knowledge a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure.
- PowerShell and Azure functions a plus.
- Proficient with the following Azure Networking items a plus: Vnets, Vnet Peerings, EndPoints, NSGs, Azure Virtual Appliances (Load balancers), Azure VPN, VPN Gateways, Azure WAN, Traffic Manager, ExpressRoute
- Palo Alto FW appliances.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: