Job #: 33695
Title: Project Manager - Capital Equipment - Frozen Food Exp
Job Location: Omaha, Nebraska - United States
Salary: $95,000.00 - $135,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Leading Fortune 500 global manufacturer JOB DESCRIPTION
Our client, one of food manufacturings market leaders, seeks an experience Engineering Project Manager to plan and coordinate medium to large capital projects from concept to completion. Manage all aspects of scope development, cost estimates and scheduling. The successful candidate will have extensive interaction with equipment vendors, construction contractors, engineering services contractors, local / state / federal government, and co-manufacturers. You will be recognized as a Technical Leader and an expert in Project Management. QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree - Engineering or related.
- 8+ yrs Food industry manufacturing experience.
- 4+ yrs Frozen Food (Ready to eat) experience.
- 4+ yrs experience managing large multi-million dollar capital projects from concept to completion.
- Extensive experience in designing, and installation of food packaging equipment and systems, a plus.
- Extensive experience in food processing, project management and maintenance engineering.
- Formal project management training / certifications a plus.
- The candidate must possess excellent leadership, organizational and communication skills along
- Travel is project based and requires ability to travel 70% to plants, vendors, etc.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: