Job #: 35377
Title: Senior Financial Analyst
Job Location: Buffalo, New York - United States
Salary: $75,000.00 - $90,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Provide financial leadership role across the organization through effective operational analysis, management reporting, supervision of company planning cycles, cost accounting policy development, and special projects. JOB DESCRIPTION
Manage and compile monthly management reporting and presentation package for corporate business review meetings. Streamline process dealing with cross-functional inputs.
Responsible for leading and developing overall corporate wide short term and long term financial plans.
Responsible for coordinating and developing corporate wide monthly forecast, and implementing process improvements.
Enhance development and accuracy of standard cost system, including, establishing policies and consistency across all Plants. Manage activity across plant footprint.
Recommend and implement methods and controls for industrial reporting, variance analysis, and modeling.
Establish product and customer corporate profitability reporting and variance analysis system.
Provide financial analysis and support for high level projects such as, M&A, Plant rationalization, and Product Line rationalization. Work closely with senior management on project due diligence, execution and integration.
Involvement in cross-functional projects to identify, recommend, and implement profit improvement opportunities.
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance required; MBA, CMA or equivalent is preferred.
- 5+ years relevant and progressive work experience.
- MS Office; excellent skills in Microsoft Excel; ERP systems experience; BI systems and financial reporting systems preferred. Oracle ERP and Hyperion (FCCS) are a plus.
- Prior experience working in a Manufacturing & Corporate environment preferred.
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams (vertically and horizontally) within the organization.
- Strong communication skills.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: