Job #: 35376
Title: Inside Sales Rep Software Sales
Job Location: Chicago, Illinois - United States
Salary: $65,000.00 - $105,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
What we offer:
We are an innovative company, already the world leader as well as one of the fastest growing companies in our field advanced sales and product configuration. We operate globally and have offices in Sweden (Stockholm), Germany (Karlsruhe), USA (Chicago) and Poland (Warsaw). You will have the opportunity to be part of our team based on cooperation, engagement and competent colleagues.
You will have a great chance for development in an organization that values teamwork and also promotes individual growth. We offer a truly global and open environment working with the latest technology to solve important and complex problems in the manufacturing industry. We offer flexible working conditions and our teamwork is based on knowledge sharing and professional respect. JOB DESCRIPTION
If youre an ambitious software sales professional with 2 years B2B Software Sales experience looking to grow, we want to hear from you! This is Inside Sales with an 18-24 month fast track to Executive Enterprise Software Sales to solve important and complex problems in the manufacturing industry.
Where: This is a remote position
Comp: 65K base + commissions, total Comp 105K+ uncapped earning potential
As our Inside Sales Representative you will be responsible for cultivating early stage pipeline by acting as the front line to engagement with some of the worlds most recognizable and respected manufacturing brands. You will own the process for lead prospecting, development and qualification to generate sales engagement opportunities for the US Field Sales team.
Youre hungry, competitive, outgoing, confident and most of all, comfortable engaging with Manufacturing executives on video/phone calls to understand their needs, educate them on our software value and demonstrate our software offerings.
You will be reporting to VP of Demand Generation and will work closely with our NA sales team and Field Marketing colleagues on a daily basis. QUALIFICATIONS
- Ambitious hunter with 2 years Sales experience, preferably in SaaS companies
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com CRM is preferred. Familiarity with sales tools like Groove, Insidesales.com, Salesloft or other Customer Relationship MGT preferred.
- Experience in pre-call planning, call structure & control a plus.
- Internal account management and outbound call experience a plus
- Knowledge of industrial manufacturing industry a plus
- Accurately assess and qualify all inbound demand through lead follow-up, and perform BANT sales qualification methodology
- Self-generate leads from co resources by identifying prospects that fit our customer criteria through cold calling, email prospecting using tools like Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo
- Develop talk tracks to position offerings at a high-level to source new sales opportunities from target accounts.
- Participate in sales demos.
- Maintain lead queues in Salesforce, update lead and contact records to log activities, events and customer data.
- Work closely with the marketing team to find areas of improvement related to the lead generation, lead management and lead-to-opportunities processes.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: