Job #: 35277
Title: Family Office Wealth Advisor
Job Location: Orlando, Florida - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This is a great opportunity to work wIth a variety of clients - UHNW individuals, families, and business owners. Services include family office i.e., bill payment, financing, asset acquisition and disposal, trust administrations, estate planning, wealth planning, tax planning. Focus is on the customer; sales are encouraged but not pressured. There is future opportunity to assume higher levels of responsibility. JOB DESCRIPTION
As Family Office Advisor, you will:
- Join a multi-family office providing trust, investment management, financial management, tax and estate management for ultra-high net worth families.
- Work with UHNW clients in a variety of functions such as tax planning, estate planning, wealth transition planning, business structure, etc.
- Be given time to transition into the role. There is flexibility in duties; clients and duties assigned will match your experience and strengths. If your strength is estate planning, duties will align with estate planning; if you are a tax expert, you will work with tax planning; etc.
As Family Office Advisor, you will have:
- Six plus years` experience in tax planning, estate planning and/or wealth planning.
- Ability to review total financial planning and assets of client to make suggestions for their advisory team.
- Experience working with clients advisors CPA, Attorneys, Financial Advisors, etc.
- Experience giving complex power point presentations to clients
- Experience preparing and explaining Excel presentations
- Bachelors degree required
- CPA required.
- CFP a plus.
- Big four financial planning accounting experience a plus.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: