Job #: 35274
Title: Sr. SAP Analyst (PP)
Job Location: Easton, Pennsylvania - United States
Salary: $90,000.00 - $105,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Top Reasons to Work for my Client:
- Kid Inspired Culture
- Casual Dress
- Community Volunteerism Opportunities
- Company Matched 401k & Employee Value Sharing Plan
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
- Education Assistance Program
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Resource Groups
- Generous Product Discounts Onsite & Online
- Onsite Cafeteria & Credit Union
- Option to Purchase Additional Vacation
- Company Sponsored Employee Events
- Discounts on a wide variety of products and services automotive, electronics, fitness, travel and entertainment
Sr. SAP Analyst-PP/MM is responsible for maintaining / managing the SAP PP (Production Planning) and MM (Materials Management) modules. Responsibilities include gathering requirements, suggesting improvements, configuring SAP, testing and deploying solutions in SAP PP and MM. Production support in Production Planning module in discrete manufacturing industry will be preferred. This role must possess the capability to analyze business and technical requirements; develop solutions to address the requirements; and provide subject matter expertise to end users to improve business processes and fully utilize SAP functionality. Primary skill set PP and Secondary skill set MM.
What you will be doing:
- Production Support of PP and MM modules in SAP
- Configuration in SAP PP and MM modules.
- Work with end users in defining the as-is current process, suggest to-be future process, identify gaps and develop/deploy solutions.
- Develop training materials and train end users as necessary.
- Work with other SAP functional areas and implement solutions in PPMM from integration perspective.
- Work with the technical developers in implementing solutions in PP and MM module
Experience you will need:
- Minimum of 7 years experience in SAP ECC PP functional area.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in SAP ECC MM functional area.
- 4 years college degree preferred
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Must have excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Must be able to work on simultaneous projects.
How to Apply: