Job #: 35287
Title: Key Account Director - Antenna
Job Location: Cupertino, California - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: Key Performance Index Linked Bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our Client is a world-leading provider of RF connectivity related and other performance-critical components and modules. The company involves in all stages of the product value chain: research, development, sales, and manufacturing.
The parent company of our client was established on April 27, 2006, and was listed on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange in November 2010 (stock code: 300XXX). The main products of Our Client are Antennas, Wireless Charging modules and Soft Magnetic Materials, RF front-end components, EMC/EMI solutions, Cables and Connectors, Audio/RF modules, and more.
Our Client has collaborated and established strategic corporate relationships and professional services for our customers in applications such as Consumer Electronics (smartphones, tablets, PCs, smart wearable devices, etc.), Automotive, IoT, Smart Home, and Communication Infrastructure.
In order to provide its customers with efficient service, Our Client has established twelve R&D and sales centers in Shenzhen, Shanghai, Beijing, Changzhou, Mianyang, Taipei, the United States, Sweden, Korea, and Japan and four manufacturing centers in Shenzhen, Beijing, Changzhou, and Vietnam. Additionally, four advanced research centers are located in China (Shenzhen), Japan (Shin-Yokohama), the USA (San Diego, California), and Sweden (Stockholm) focusing on future technology research.
Our proud team of committed Our Client employees always goes the extra mile to provide state-of-the-art product R&D and technical support to our global customer base.
The company is approaching in scale as a multi-national corporation and thus there is planned expansion for the USA and other parts of the world There are enormous opportunities within the company for capable and ambitious individuals for career expansion, internal transfer and overseas deployment. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Sales director responsible to develop the market and sell ANTENNA products and components to APPLE COMPUTERS
- Key Account Business Development and Sales of its products and services to Apple (production mostly in China but contracting in USA)
- Highly experience in ANTENNA components and products
- First name basis with Apple`s AME, TPM, CM and GSM procurement units
- Solid knowledge of Apple Product Development
- First-hand experience with Apple`s process and requirements
- Able to communicate and interact with the corresponding high-level customers
- A minimum of a Bachelor Degree preferably in Electronics, Computer Engineering, etc., MBA is preferred
- 5 to 10 years of working experience in the mobile phone or computer component industry
- Have major customer development, sales management, and operations experience
- May also consider Candidates that do not have a background in the wireless charging technology but has many years of experience and connections working as a key account BD or Sales on Apple may also be considered.
- Base Salary plus performance bonus, 401K, Full Medical Insurance and Annual Holiday
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: