Job #: 35181
Title: Sr. Clinical Trial Supplies Associate
Job Location: Nutley, New Jersey - United States
Salary: $85,000.00 - $95,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This is a great opportunity to join a recession-proof company/industry. There is tremendous amounts of stability in the Pharma industry, especially in NJ. It`s the top industry in the state. JOB DESCRIPTION
As the Clinical Supply Associate, you will manage many aspects of the supply chain for assigned projects in support of the planning, execution, and close out of Phase I - IV clinical studies to ensure the objectives of the studies are met.
- Provide oversight of domestic and international shipments of Drug Substance, Drug Product and Clinical Supplies.
- Ensure adequate stock at vendor depots, sites and IMVT US Depot.
- Generate and/or review shipment requests for accuracy completeness prior to issuance.
- Keep internal customers informed of that status of their shipment(s).
- Place and coordinate shipments requests from contact manufactures to US Depot.
- Ensure accuracy of IP receipt for all shipments and availability in IRT for applicable studies.
- Ensure all critical parameters are considered for every distribution strategy; IRT specifications (e.g., initial or resupply quantities); any QP, project, study, expiry, customs, import/export, brokerage, or country specific requirements.
- Support relabeling activity or transfers between sites
- Serve as point of contact for Returned Products
- Ensure final drug reconciliation is completed and accurate at site, depot and study level.
- Provide adequate communication and documentation relevant to the clinical study plan and the movement of all investigational products.
- Ensure that goals and objectives of projects are accomplished within established time frames and budget guidelines.
- Prepare a variety of narrative and analytical reports, documents, and correspondence for contracting agencies, team members, participating departments and senior management regarding trial status
- Other tasks as assigned by management
- Bachelor`s degree from an accredited college or university.
- 3 years of health sciences experience is required; pharmaceutical industry or related experience is preferred; work in the areas of supply chain, and/or project management a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the pharmaceutical business and ability to anticipate environmental changes and trends and implement changes accordingly.
- Must be able to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Proven thorough understanding of GMP, GDP (IP production and distribution) as well as a thorough understanding of IRT systems.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: