Job #: 35167
Title: Wealth Strategist
Job Location: , District of Columbia - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: Above Average Benefits
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
- No tax compliance, no billable hours, or drafting
- This is not a sales role, there are no products sales, advisory oriented.
- Focus of team is to increase client stickiness, increase AUM with existing clients, and perform new business presentations for the firm.
Global leader in UHNW wealth management seeks Wealth Strategist in Philadelphia, PA or Washington DC to develop planning strategies for their clientele (50mm-1B+ net worth) and to provide cutting edge planning solutions and excellent client service.
- Advise clients with regard to sophisticated wealth planning strategies including estate, income tax, business succession and philanthropic planning, asset protection, retirement funding, and cash flow analysis
- Work closely with clients and their advisors to offer subject matter expertise in all areas of holistic wealth management
- Extensive exposure to cutting edge planning techniques and interface with top level professionals in the wealth management arena
- Requires 8+ years UHNW tax, estate planning or wealth strategy experience, coming from law, accounting or financial services firm
- Strong analytical skills, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- CPA and/or J.D. preferred
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: