Job #: 35139
Title: Full Stack .Net Software Engineer - full-time, remote
Job Location: Greensboro, North Carolina - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Over 30 years in business, work with Fortune 500 clients to improve commerce transactions. JOB DESCRIPTION
Full-time positions with our local client. Multiple direct-hire opportunities available for .Net Software Engineers. Onsite or remote options available. Candidates must be able to work directly for the client without visa sponsorship now or in the future.
Dynamic, innovative client is looking for full-stack developers with strong front-end skills (ideally Angular), CSS, HTML, C#, .NET Core preferred. Must have experience creating and consuming RESTful web services and APIs, ORMs (client uses Entity), SQL Server, T-SQL, stored procedures. Azure highly preferred. QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience working with Agile and/or Lean software development approaches
Experience translating modern UX designs into user interfaces using Bootstrap, LESS, CSS, and HTML.
- Broad and deep web application development experience leveraging TypeScript, Angular and REST APIs
- Comprehensive knowledge of C#, ASP.NET Core, .NET Web API, relational and NoSQL databases
- Previous experience with queuing technologies such as Azure Storage Queues, MSMQ or RabbitMQ
- Previous experience developing in cloud environments such as Azure or AWS
- Experience with database development and tuning in the MS SQL Server platform specifically: T-SQL, stored procedures, data warehousing and ETL, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, MDX
- Strong experience with ORMs (Entity Framework, NHibernate)
- Hadoop, Spark, Hive, or other big data / analytic tools
- web testing frameworks such as Protractor or Selenium
- source control systems and tools, including Git, TFS or Visual Studio Team Services
- Linux shell scripting and/or Python
How to Apply: