Job #: 33800
Title: Project Engineer (CapEx)
Job Location: Merrimack, New Hampshire - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: 15-17% Bonus!
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Sizzle to help sell the role:
Stonyfield is Lactalis` flagship line, they have and will continue to invest a lot of money in this facility as well as continue to expand Lactalis through M&A
This site has undergone a lot of changes & growth in the past few years, and has just as much on the future planned as well. Here are a few examples of large scale projects they`ve worked on:
- $9.3M turnkey project 2019
- $7.4M pouch line installed 2020
- $3.8M RO (reverse osmosis) system (for condensed milk! not water) 2021 (in progress)
- $4M 3 blowers purchased/installed
- $4M retrofit yogurt cup area
Key things to note: JOB DESCRIPTION
--> Longstanding manufacturing business - global with products in 100+ countries - household recognized name products
--> Growth focused role-- process design, improvements, commissioning of new equipment, layout adjustments
--> Great culture & benefits (fun atmosphere, healthcare, vacation, perks), competitive pay & great bonuses!
--> Industry resilient to economic influxes, this is a very safe place to join for long-term career growth!
Full Time Direct Hire
We have an immediate need for an experienced Project Engineer for a longstanding manufacturing business with a strong foundation and continual rapid growth. Global business with products in 100+ countries, 400+ employees, multiple sites, and top quality, household recognized products. We seek a skilled Project Engineer who likes a varied workday with a lot of responsibility; supporting the entire plant on both small and large projects (growth focused -- process design, improvements, commissioning of new equipment, layout adjustments).
Key elements to this role:
- Sense of urgency to drive new projects across the business; assessing & adapting to capacity needs, R&D collaboration for materials, and oversight of projects leading to future expansion!
- Guide very complex projects through project lifecycle (scope, budget, forecasting, cash flow, variances, documented change orders)
- Ability to translate anticipated business growth & strategic plans into equipment, design, and production requirements
- Drive operational improvements through benchmarking, best practices, and innovative thought
- Drive trials, tests, and plans to ensure projects can meet production needs
- Lead supplier selection and requests for proposals; determining the best partnerships
- Quality planning, risk analysis, budget/resource allocation, layout study accuracy
- Drive a customer-solution based mindset across the business (quality, safety, production, maintenance)
- Strictly comply to PMO, FDA, and OSHA regulations
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering required
- Minimum 4+ years in project engineering or project management - must have CapEx exp (and will manage projects $100M-$1M)
- Must have strong PM process, tools, and leadership of capital projects (process improvement and capital projects for expansion is a big plus). Automation system experience desired.
- Ideally have worked in a fast-paced, high-volume manufacturing environment. Strong industry matches could be medical device/consumables, food processing/manufacturing, pharmaceutical, engineered components (customized), etc. Regulated industry strongly preferred.
- Ability to lead large projects working with internal teams, clients, vendors, R&D
- Ability to present ideas to leadership and across the business; project status, risk, updates
- Proficient in the suite of Microsoft Office products (Microsoft Project/Visio) and AutoCAD
- Able to work in an ever-changing, demanding, fast-paced environment
- Great communication skills; written & verbal
- Ability to meet deadlines in specified time constraints
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: