Job #: 33250
Title: Senior Clinical Research Associate
Job Location: Boston, Massachusetts - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: 8% bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
What makes this role unique: This is a "full-lifecycle" CRA role - you won`t just be in a CRO-setting running tests, or doing a piece of the Clinical Research - you will own/manage all aspects of clinical trials for a product line, or multiple products, handling all aspects from site/test set-up, initiation/design/coordination of the study, execution of the trials (in hospital laboratories - not CRO`s), ensuring timeline/budget/quality, document collection/mgt, and being the SME regarding any problems/resolutions during the trials. This is a fast-paced, hands-on position seeking a confident CRA who is ready to take on more responsibility. JOB DESCRIPTION
Senior Clinical Research Associate
Remote Role - But must reside within <3 hours of Boston, MA (relocation paid)
Competitive Pay, 8% bonus, 6% 401k, 4 weeks PTO
What makes this role unique: A 10+ year client of ours has acquired an exciting technology company and is ramping up to commercialize the product; development, research, mfg, engineering, operations, clinical, regulatory, etc all of this ground-floor opportunities to create & build, but have the stability of working for a multi-billion dollar profitable business! Start-up feel, big-business backing and support. This role is within a leading medical diagnostic company, that offers cutting edge technology, machines, and rapid testing solutions at physicians fingertips.
In this fun challenging role, you will design, initiate, coordinate studies to support regulatory submissions for product development. Youll ensure execution of clinical studies; focusing on tight timelines, budget, quality factors. This is a fast-paced, hands-on position seeking a confident CRA who is project-focused, and ready to take on more responsibility. QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor`s Degree in life science discipline desired, other degrees will be considered
- 5+ years experience in clinical research / trial management in a hospital, lab, or R&D environment.
- IVD, Lab Diagnostics, or Medical Instrumentation experience required.
- Sponsor experience required
- Experience with cardiac-focused clinical studies preferred
- CCRA certification with ACRP or SoCRA desired
- Medical Technologist or similar (MT/MLT) highly preferred
- Demonstration of strong writing skills in all job responsibilities (e.g. protocols, monitoring reports, correspondence, clinical trial reports, etc.)
- Demonstration of effective oral communication skills with clinical sites, and internal / external personnel from various departments / levels
- Ability and willingness to travel, domestic and international, depending upon project need, periodically up to 30-50% domestically
- Experience with Pre-Subs and 510k submissions desired but not required
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: